Looking for a Doctor Who Does Both Brazilian Butt Lift and Fat Transfer to Breast Surgeries?

I am very interested in a BBL and Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation, but I have had a hard time finding a Doctor who does both. The few that I have found who do have quoted me a very high number. Are there any Doctors inside or outside the US (like in the Dominican Republic) who do both procedures with reasonable prices?

BBL

+1

This procedure is very time and labor intensive. I have experience with fat grafting in both areas. I would stage the procedures to get maximum enhancement otherwise the fat harvested will have to be split between the areas. I do not recommend going abroad for any type of surgery

Fat injections

+1

Both are lousy procedures in my opinion with poor long term results. Basically, most of the fat gets resorbed.  Save your money.  The only decision you could are worse than having these procedures done is to go to a third world country to have them performed. Trust me, I have been in this business a long time and these procedures are major losers! I have been following the progress of fat transfer to the breasts in the scientific literature and all the result I saw showed minimal lasting enlargement. I have NEVER seen a result from either procedure that I considered worthwhile. Spare yourself the aggravation!

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Its a concept and an art

+1

Dear Aesthetician,

Fat transfer is governed by certain general concepts that are familiar to virtually all plastic surgeons.  Both fat transfer to the buttocks and breasts have become very popular procedures and are commonly performed.  You should not have difficulty finding a plastic surgeon who performs both.  Be sure that your surgeon is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  The pricing is subject to the amount of work that you need performed and fat transfer requires alot of work, so expect to pay a good price.  Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

Fat grafting

+1

Like the other answers you have received it is important to find a surgeon who is Board Certified in Plastic Surgery and has experience.  I perform both of the procedures that you are interested in.  These can be done at the same time but a frequent problem is that the patients that want both of these procedures may not have enough fat to safely harvest.  You will just have to go in for a consultation and see what all can be done.

Gary Hall,MD

Gary Hall, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

+1

The  Brazilian buttlift and the fat transfer to the breasts may well involve several surgeries.   Depending upon the volume of breasts desired, the fat transfer to the breasts may need 2 or 3 sessions.  This usually makes for higher costs than breast augmentation with implants.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and breast augmentations each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Hi

+1

Hi, I offer both procedures and do both procedures on a regular basis.   I do agree with the other physicians who state it is important to find board certified plastic surgeon who has experience and operates in an accredited surgery center.  You can look on my website at smithsurgery.com.      Good luck in your search,

Best Regards,

Dr. Lane F. Smith  

Lane Smith, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift and Fat Transfer to Breasts

+1

I offer both procedures. I am doing more and more augmentations using fat. I have information on my various sites about both procedures. The most important thing is to make sure you go to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and fully accredited surgery center. It's not always about price, safety is paramount.

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift: Q&AAsk a Question

+1

Thank you for your question.  We do both procedures.  However, I don't do them at the same time.  The main reason for this is that I don't like you to put pressure on the areas the fat was put in after surgery.  Typically, for BBL, I don't let them lay on their backs.  When we do breasts, we don't let them lay on their stomachs.

As far as costs go, you are basically having to different procedures done, so I don't know what you consider being quoted "a very high number".  But I would recommend picking your doctor based on training and experience, not on just cost.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift and Fat Transfer to Breast

+1

Neither procedure is very common but many plastic surgeons do offer them. The cost is high since it takes time to do the fat injections properly. So depending on how much fat is removed, then re-injected, it could be a 5 to 8 hour procedure for buttocks and breasts. You may contact our office for an estimate but be careful about seeking out a "low price" as if the fat grafting is not done properly, you may be very disappointed!

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS
Ohio Plastic Surgeon