How is It Possible for a Deviated Septum to Be Tilted Left Prior to Surgery and Post Rhinoplasty Have the Septum Tilt Right?

I was curious if it is possible to have a deviated septum that tilts to the left and post rhinoplasty have a deviated septum that tilts to the right? What is the likelihood that just having the bone shaved would case the septum to go from one direction to the other? Is it likely to change that much without septoplasty? I am trying to way my options for septoplasty vs. possible nasal bone realignment. Thanks in advance for your response.

Septal deviation

+1

It is quite possible that  a septal deviation when attempt at correction are made, that it tips in the other direction.