Is It Possible for Me to Get Descent Results with Tummy Tuck and Liposculpture? (photo)

5'2 and 165 pounds,30 years old. I have been dieting for my whole life,after my two pregnancies my body got a strange shape,wich makes me look 7 months pregnant.

You will be happier with tummy tuck results if you lose weight or have liposuction first

+1

Thank you for your question and photographs. It will be possible to get the best tummy tuck result if you are able to lose weight and get closer to your ideal weight before your tummy tuck. If losing weight is difficult for you, you could also have liposuction as a first procedure, and wait 6 months to have the tummy tuck as a second procedure. Be certain to consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, experienced in tummy tuck and who has an excellent reputation and your community.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/boston-tummy-tuck/boston-tummy-tuck-how-to-decide-if-you-need-an-abdominoplasty/

Tummy Tuck and Liposuction at 5'2" 165 lbs

+1

It is always best to be at goal weight, but this is not realistic for most people.  Tummy Tuck and Liposuction at 5'2" 165 lbs may yield a good result.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and liposuction procedures each year.   Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com

Tummy Tuck and Liposuction

+1

Given the extra skin and fat seen in your abdominal region, I think a tummy tuck and liposuction would be of great benefit to you if you are otherwise healthy.

Is It Possible for Me to Get Descent Results with Tummy Tuck and Liposculpture?

+1

"Descent" results is very subjective.  Make sure you clearly discuss expectations with your Plastic Surgeon.  I usually recommend patients lose as much weight as possible prior to their procedure.  Its important to remember that intraabdominal fat cannot be liposuctioned and therefore will contribute to fullness in your abdomen.  Only weight loss improves this.  At some point an abdominoplasty and liposuction would be a very good option for you. 

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

+1

Yes you should have a medical evaluation and medically supervised diet control first before surgery. Best to attain a weight of 140ish. Good luck. 

It will be possible as soon as you loose 40 pounds at minimum/seria posible tan pronto y pierdas 40 libs. minimo

+1

hy you first should check why do you get easeally overweight?  you would need lab tests about  thyroid, and diabetes, because your overweight is almost 44 pounds in excess and if you think with the lypo and TT you are going to loose extraweight and stay thin you are in an ERROR- MISTAKE because  as soon as be operated on you surely will get another time overweighted because your ppal. medical problem has not been corrected  yet.

tu primero  necesitarias hacerte pruebas de laboratorio para checar que no existiera problemas de tiroides o diabetes, porque estas pasada  casi 44 lbs y si piensas que con la cirugia lo vas a corregir estas equivocada porque rapidamente recuperarias tu peso si antes no se corrige tu problema de obesidad una vez que estes en tu peso ya se puede realizar lo que tu quieras con minimo riesgo

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Weight loss first, then tummy tuck

+1

I agree entirely, even though it is very tough, ALL people can lose weight if their caloric intake is less than the calories they burn.  A medically controlled program of dietary modification (not a "diet") plus exercise will help you get down to a weight where you could get a nice result from surgery.  But it won't be great at your present weight.

Not now

+1

If that is your real weight, your BMI is over 30 -- your weight should be closer to 130 before you have surgery. A real medically controlled diet is your first answer, then think of surgery when your BMI is under 26 or so.

Tummy tuck candidate or not?

+1

Based upon your photos, it looks like you may weight more than you listed.  It is hard to say for usre without an exam. The closer you are to your ideal weight, the better the tummy tuck result should be.

Tummy Tuck and Liposculptur

+1

I think you would have a very significant improvement with a tummy tuck, and possibly liposuction to the flanks. You would have a better result were you able to lose some weight before surgery. Getting from your current BMI of 30 down to 25 would require about 25 pounds. 

If you can't do that, you will still have a nice improvement.

When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes