Looking for Denver Area Surgeon For Multiple Facial Procedures?

Hello, I am a 34 year old female looking to have upper/lower bleph, cheek and a chin implant in fall 2013. I've been using fillers for a few years but am now ready for surgery. I am currently in the process of saving for the procedures and I know it is very difficult to give exact cost, but what is a ball park figure I can expect to pay in the Denver area for all of these procedures and can they be performed all at once? Is it too early to book consultations 7 months in advance?

+1

There is a very wide range of fees in Denver based on the individual practice and the experience of the surgeon. You can expect to pay somewhere between $7000-12,000 for the procedures that you're interested in. Even if you do not have the finances available, it would be worth your time to schedule consults now to give you more time to plan for the procedures that are going to be of most benefit to you. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Weber Facial Plastic Surgery

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon