I Am Looking for a Cosmetic Surgeon That Performs the Smooth Tuck, or Lipoabdominoplasty, In the Oregon, Washington Area?

I have researched, and it seems that those procedures are more likely for me..I need lipo and Tuck in the same procedure.

Smooth Tuck

+1

This is a term coined by a surgeon in New York that combines a TT using and "umbilical float" technique with liposuction for the upper abdomen and flanks. It is appropriate for selected patients whose problem is adaptable to that particular combination of solutions, all of which are standard techniques. By that surgeon's definition, this procedure does not include muscle tightening. Muscle tightening is usually done on most patients by most surgeons.

Lipoabdominoplasty is another variant of TT where the layer known as Scarpa's fascia is preserved during the dissection, and much of the dissection is done by liposuction cannulas. This technique, by its original definition, does include an incision around the navel and tightening of the abdominal wall muscles.

The choice of technique for all plastic surgery should be adapted to the individual patient's anatomy and goals. 

When you are ready for an in person consultation,RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.