Looking for a Cosmetic Surgeon in NJ or NY?

Are there any cosmetic surgeons on here that charge $4,000 or less for breast augmentation surgery? I want to get breast implants in a few weeks.

Hi There,

I just wanted to let you know that we do not allow doctors to self-promote nor refer other doctors, but I have included a link below that may help with your research. Please contact one of our board certified doctors directly for more help, and also be sure to browse our Breast Implants page!

http://www.realself.com/Breast-Implants/drs

Hopefully thi

Finding Plastic Surgeon for Breast Augmentation Surgery?

+1

It will be up to you to do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.