Looking for Complete Male Chest Transformation After Weight Loss? (photo)

23yr old white MALE, 6 foot. I weighed 375 3 years ago, diet only I got down to 180lbs in one year. Currently am 220lbs and holding. I have a "flappy" belly, a pouch of fat between stomach and genitals, breasts are a B cup(c cup if sitting) my areolas are also stretched to the size of a lime. I want all the fat gone, areolas cut to normal, tummy tuck. Lipo/Skin removal EVERYTHING. I have $10-15,000 budget. I want someone who can make me feel NORMAL again. Whos up for the challenge?

Looking for Complete Male Chest Transformation After Weight Loss

+1

Thank you for your question and for the posted photos.Congratulations on the weight loss. From these photos, I see benefit from ---

• male breast reduction surgery, with longish incisions where the current breast folds are and a circular incision where the nipples/areolas will be properly positioned 
  • Tummy tuck, possible extended around the back (I can't tell from these photos), possibly with added vertical incision (again I can't tell from photos alone).
  • Reduction of the mons, below the abdominal fold and the genitals. 

This may be better done in two stages. Your proposed budget may not cover everything you want, but call around and arrange for consultations. All the best. 

Body Contouring After Weight Loss

+1
Congratulations on your weight loss. Thank you for your question and for sharing your photos.  You would benefit from a no-vertical scar mastopexy with adjunctive liposuction for the chest/gynecomastia.  You will need a mons reduction to address the pubic region.  A lipo-abdominoplasty or body lift would address your remaining concerns.  These procedures can be done in a staged fashion or together.  Unfortunately your budget is not realistic for the amount of surgery that you desire.  You may want to consider financing part of your surgery or breaking it up into stages.  You can address the most pressing concerns now and deal with the other issues later.  Seek consulation from a Plastic Surgeon with significant experience with body contouring after weight loss.  All the best.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Massive weight loss and body contouring in men

+1

Congratulations on your weight loss.  Before you consider any contouring procedures, you must be at your stable weight.  You will need an abdominoplasty and breast reduction procedure and are trading improved contours for SCARS.  There are many ways of doing these procedures so invest in consultations and you will also find there is a wide range of fees.  After doing your homework, pick someone you trust who will help you through the long journey ahead of you and someone in your neighborhood since complications are certainly possible and its much easier to deal with when your doctor is a short drive away.

Curtis Wong, MD

Transformation

+1

Between a lift and liposuction, you will have an appreciable result.  Your gynecomastia will require surgical solutions and will leave scars.  These scars can be done in a manner that they are not as visible as some you see on the web.  A certified and qualified cosmetic plastic surgeon who has performed hundreds, perhaps thousands of these procedures is your best choice.  The closer you are to your ideal weight is better as the surgical procedures can be your final step to achieving the physique you desire.

congratulations on your weight loss so far.  Keep up the good work!

R. Stephen Mulholland, MD

Chest transformation after weight loss

+1

Congratulations on your weight loss!

You would clearly benefit from an abdominoplasty with mesh. After being >300 lbs, you have undoubtedly stretched your fascia and abdominal muscles. The mesh would re inforce your abdominal wall and help maintain your weight loss. Most of my patients lose an additional 10 lbs after surgery and sometimes more if they are committed to a lifestyle change. Your breasts would benefit from liposuction and areola reduction.

Hope this helps,

Dr. H

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Male massive weight loss

+1

The nearer you are to your ideal body weight the better the reults os surgery is.

For the abdomen and the pubis this can be addressed with abdominoplasty, but you may need liposuction to the abdomen as well and liposuction to the flanks. it all depend on your desired result.

The breast reduction would depend on how much fat and if there is any breast tissue.

There are many options. At your age one needs minimal scar on the chest. This will be determined after examination. Liposuction will leave you with minimal scar, but does it give you the results you want?

decreasing the areola gives you a minimum scar around the areola, would that be enough or you would need a vertical scar as well??  get in person consult and discuss all your options and your desired final results.

Looking for a Complete Transformation

+1

You have done well with your weight loss and have improved your long term health.  With regard to the items you mentioned, I think a tummy tuck and male chest reduction surgery is appropriate.  Although liposuction can be done as well, you may want to try to get back down to 180 lbs, if at all possible.  Then find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and liposuction procedures each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA