Is It Possible For Complete Clearance? (Photo)

I got this tattoo two weeks ago. I was in so much distress and originally wanted to take it all off by any means, but eventually came to the realization that it's not possible even with today's technology. However, I did not finish the whole piece, and want to know if It is possible to remove just the outlines with 100% complete clearance. I might also add that I scar very easily, the outlines gave me raised skin, what are my best options? Thank you in advance.

Tattoo Removal with Picosure Laser

+1
Thank you for posting a video of the tattoo. I recommend learning more about the Picosure laser for tattoo removal. This laser can completely remove the tattoo in fewer treatments than normal and without harming the surrounding tissue. Please consult with your doctor to make sure this is the best option for you. Good luck!

Raised skin after tattoo

+1
If your skin is still raised, that will persist after the tattoo is gone unless you have it treated.  I have had good results using silicone pads over the tattoos during the treatment period.  Your Doctor will be familiar with these.   If you are patient and willing to invest time and money into the situation, it is possible to completely clear the ink.  The blue green is tough, but the technology is available.  

Marilyn Pelias, MD
New Orleans General Surgeon