What can be done for chin asymmetry? (photo)

My right chin is longer than my left and has less volume. I want to add some volume to my right side so that it "matches" with my left from the front view. Not too worried about projection from the profile view.

Correction of Chin Asymmetry

+2

There are a variety of approaches to increasing the volume of the right chin to improve the asymmetry. This could be done by a unilateral lengthening genioplasty, a small implant or placement of a bone cement material. There are advantages and disadvantages to all of these approaches that can be discussed in more detail by e-mail or Skype.

What can be done for chin asymmetry?

+1
   A small implant or a filler can help with this issue you have described.

Los Angeles, California