I Am Looking for a Chicago Area Dr. That Specializes in Face Lifts and Not Tummy Tucks and Breast Lifts?

Facelift Specialists

+1

I would not exclude plastic surgeons who do tummy tucks and breast lifts.  To do so would be to pass on some of the best facelift surgeons in the US.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Reagan Thomas, MD for sure

+1

Ma'am, you would be remiss to not have a consultation with Dr. Reagan Thomas at the University of Illinois Chicago.  He's been training young surgeons for years and has an excellent track record.  Steve Dayan, MD is another excellent Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon.

Best of Luck

Chase Lay, MD

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Face lift specialists and not whole body specialists

+1

I would just take a look at there website and see if they specialize in other parts of the body. It shouldn't take long to find someone that does only facial procedures. Most of the time they have this under the heading procedures and you can then look to see all of the procedures that they offer. Then you need to look at the before and afters.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Plastic surgeons have expertise in facial and body surgery

+1

While it may make intuitive sense that a surgeon who focuses on only one aspect of plastic surgery may have more expertise in that area, it isn't necessarily so. A board certified plastic surgeon has comprehensive training in facial and body surgery, where facial plastic surgeons have limited their training to the face because their prerequisite training is ENT surgery. So for facial surgery either one can give good results.

Richard Baxter, MD

+1

Interestingly enough Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeons seem to be exactly what you're looking for.  They specialize in plastic surgery of the face, head and neck.  IMHO, what you want to use as the determining factor of how to select your Face Lift Surgeon is their ability to understand and follow the proper aesthetics of facial beauty for the creation of a naturally, more attractive face.   This, IMO, is how to look naturally, more attractive and not wind-swept or over-pulled. 

Specializes, schmechalizes

+1

Suggest you go to an experienced board certified Plastic Surgeon. He may also perform aesthetic techniques on other parts of the body, but inability to do so is no recommendation!

J. Brian Boyd, MD

My recomendation

+1

I have seen the work of Steven Bloch in Highland park..I also recomend Dr. Gregg Bazell inBloomington who is one of my students from many years ago who knows my techniques

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

Chicago Area Dr. That Specializes in Face Lifts

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting for qualified surgeons. Dr. David Teplica and Dr. Rudolph Dolezal are two possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 board certified plastic surgeons in your area to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Consider a Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
As a double board certified facial plastic surgeon, I specialize in cosmetic facial plastic surgery, EXCLUSIVELY. As such, I provide my patients with several options for facial rejuvenation, including very advanced facelift techniques.

If you are looking for someone in the Chicago area, consider going to the AAFPRS website (aafprs.org). You can find local facial plastic surgeons there. Or, consider the short drive to my office in Milwaukee.

Andrew Campbell, M.D.
Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon

Andrew Campbell, MD
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon