For Cellulaze Grading, I Am Stage 2 on the Nurnberger - Muller Scale. Is This Considered Moderate for Cellulite?

I only have visible cellulite when I stand, Not when I am sitting or lying down. Is this a moderate grade for the cellulaze treatment?

Grading Cellulite

+2

A physical exam or photos are needed to answer your question.  But you are correct!  The diagnosis of your degree/grade of cellulitis needs to be done in the upright position.   Kudos to you!  you've been doing your homework about the Muller scale.   If indeed you are a Grade II, then yes, you will likely be a good candidate for Cellulaze.  Best of luck!

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

What Grade of Cellulite?

+2

Without at least a posted photo you could be GRADE II a,b,c. Best to see in person a certified CELLULAZE doctor. Regards from MIAMI 

Cellulite Grades

+1

Thank you for your question. Yes, if you are on Stage 2 of the Nurnberger-Muller Scale, this is considered moderate for cellulite. 

Grading cellulite for Cellulaze

+1

Assigning a grade is a good start but a physical exam with a surgeon that performs Cellulaze is really the best option. If you do in fact have moderate or mild to moderate cellulite you may be a good candidate for Cellulaze. An experienced Cellulaze surgeon would be able to determine if the areas you are concerned about would benefit from treatment and what type or degree of improvement you might expect. So, as with all surgical procedures, your best answers will come from a face to face consultation.

Good luck~

Dr. Grant Stevens

Web reference: http://www.cellulitesurgeon.com

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.