Should I Go for Buccal Fat Removal? (photo)

I am 23, Asian. I've felt self-conscious with my chubby face my whole life. Looking at my dad and his parents, and how people have ALWAYS commented I look more like my dad (I also have a large frame like him), the chubby face lasts well into the 70s. My mum and her parents are average-sized. I have gained, lost and gained 10kg before but my face has always looked the same in photos. I'm of normal BMI=21. Should I go for buccal fat removal? I do not want to waste my youth hiding a chubby face. TIA

Buccal Fat Removal

+1

Buccal fat removal can help to slim down the cheeks and give a slimmer facial appearance.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Buccal fat removal

+1

Buccal fat removal would help but you need to understand the result will be subtle and int the area below your cheek bones.

Adrian Lo, MD

Adrian Lo, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon