How Much for a Bridge Reduction Without Tip Reshaping?

I like my nose, but the bridge of it has a bump and makes my profile look really awkward. However, I am not looking to reshape my tip, but every bridge-reduction post involves the price of tip-reshaping. If I wanted to just get rid of the bump or make it smaller about how much would it cost?

+1

While I can understand the appeal of seeking prices without showing photos or actually having consultations with experienced Rhinoplasty Surgeons...the prices you may receive could not be based on anything other than guessing.  Schedule a few in person or at least telephone consults with e-mialed photos to be reviewed in advance.

Rhinoplasty surgery

+1

Dear Scribbsley,

1. It sounds like you have not found the right surgeon yet
  2. You may be getting a general price that is quoted for all rhinoplasties, and if you find the right person, as long as they do not touch the tip and listen to your concerns, you should be fine
  3. On the other hand, you may need a little tip refinement to make everything proportional, it is difficult to say without an exam
  4. I would continue looking for the right surgeon, the right price will follow

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

Rhinoplasty for bridge reduction without tip restructuring

+1

Once the nasal bump has been removed osteotomies will most likely need to be performed to prevent an open roof deformity. The cast will need to be applied across the bridge.   The cost of a rhinoplasty is composed of 3 fees which include operating room anesthesia and surgeons fee. Please see the link below  for our rhinoplasty photo gallery and price list.

+1

The hump can be reduced, and the bridge can be narrowed.  $4000 to $5000 may be reasonable, but the cheapest rhinoplasty will be the one that does not need a revision.  This procedure can be done without visible scars in closed fashion.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Bridge reduction rhinoplasty without tip changes.

+1

Bridge reduction rhinoplasty without tip changes is impossible to answer for you without photos. 

Rhinoplasty dorsum only

+1

Unfortunately it is difficult to say because often dorsal bone work requires dorsal septal work and this may then require some tip modification to keep things in balance. The fee will vary based upon the extent of the procedure,the surgeon, and region of the US.

+1

Rhinoplasty costs are highly variable. Depending upon your locale and the surgeon you choose, you can expect to pay somewhere between $3000-7500 for this type of procedure. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bridge Reduction Only Rhinoplasty

+1

The bridge of the nose can be reduced by itself is that is aesthetically advantageous. Make sure you check it out first by computer imaging to be certain that it looks right with just the hump (bridge) being lowered. If that is done in isolation the total costs of the rhinoplasty would be about $4,000.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD