How much for a breast reduction cost?

I am a DDD and have have bad back problems since I was 15 and need to find a cheap but trusted way to get the reduction?

How much for a breast reduction cost?

+1

The cost of any plastic surgery procedure, including breast reduction, varies significantly from one geographic area to another and from one surgeon to the other.  If you cannot find an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon in private practice whose price will meet your budget, your next best bet is to go to the nearest academic center (University Hospital) that has a plastic surgery residency program.  They usually have clinics that are run by plastic surgery chief residents who will perform your breast reduction under supervision by an experienced clinical instructor, i.e. clinical associate professor, etc.

How much for a breast reduction cost?

+1

Breast reduction surgery tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform. Cost of surgery will vary from one practice to another and from one geographic area to another as well. You will find some average costs assocated with breast reduction surgery listed on this website and on individual practitioners' websites as well.

In regards to selection of plastic surgeon, I would suggest starting with a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Breast Reduction Cost

+1

If you do not have medical insurance, you might see if you have a medical teaching college near you that offers surgery by the residents at reduced rates. Otherwise you might look into financing your surgery. Good luck.

Miguel Delgado, Jr., MD