Looking for a Breast Lift Without Implants, What Methods/procedures Would Be Most Likely Used for Me? (photo)

Currently saving up money because I'm looking to have my breasts lifted, I don't want implants because I don't care about losing size (I'm currently a 34D) I'm just after a better shape and form. What kind of procedure am I looking at having? and any guesses to what size I could be post op? Thanks very much

Mastopexy or breast lift

+1

I think a tailored breast lift may be best for you.  This may be a lollipop type of incision (a vertical mastopexy) or around the areolar incision (a Benelli mastopexy).  Because you have some existing asymmetry, each side would be tailored separately.  Keep in mind that the breast will still have a natural shape and it is not an augmented rounder, fuller look.  If you desire this latter look then you may need to add an implant, however this will increase your cup size.  A visit with a board certified plastic surgeon, can help you sort out these issues. 

Cheers!

Web reference: http://burgessplasticsurgery.com

Looking for a Breast Lift Without Implants,

+1

There are two types of breast lifts, a benelli mastopexy and a vertical mastopexy.  During your consultation once the surgeon has examined you they can then advise you of your surgical options and which procedure is best tailored for your needs.  It is very important to discuss your goals and expectations during your consultation with your surgeon.  Be sure to consult with a Board Certified Surgeon.

Breast Size After a Lift

+1

A breast lift should improve your shape by tightening the skin enveope without changing breast volume significantly.  A "lollipop" lift would work well for you.

Web reference: Https://www.maryleepetersm d.com

Breast lift without implant

+1

Thanks for your inquiry.  I would reccomend a vertical mastopexy on the left and possible a donut mastopexy on the right.

Considering a breast lift only

+1

Your right breast looks okay but you do have ptosis or sagging on the left.  I would consider a small breast lift on each side to create symmetry.  You will need more skin excision on the left than the right.  

Looking for a Breast Lift Without Implants, What Methods/procedures Would Be Most Likely Used for Me?

+1

Only my guess over the internet! Maybe nothing or a donut on the right. While a l-shaped or full lifting on the left. 

Mastopexy options?

+1

Thank you for your question. Personally I would consider a vertical mastopexy.  What is more important than how I would do your procedure is defining your goals and examining you. I rarely utilize a circumareolar or donut mastopexy. The breasts tend to be too flat post op.  Seek out several opinions.  Best wishes

Tyler Plastic Surgeon

Options

+1

From the angles you have provided- you may not need much of a lift- perhaps a peri-areolar lift or vertical. You do have significant asymmetry which will be hard to correct 100%. Not desiring implants seem a reasonable request but you might really benefit from some smaller ones. Fat grafting may help to improve volume and symmetry. I recommend seeking out a Board Certified plastic surgeon to examine you- determine your desires and review your options. Very difficult for plastic surgeons on this site to offer anything but very generalized recommendations.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon