How Much for Brazilian Butt Lift and After Recovery, a Mommy Makeover with the Same Doctor, Range?

I am interested in getting a brazilian butt lift and a mommy makeover next fall. I will be getting the butt lift first so the doctor can use my excess fat before the tummy tuck. After I recover from the bbl I want to get a mommy makeover. I am curious on what the cost range will be? I know there are many factors in the cost but I would like a high/low number so I know what I'm looking at. Thank

+1

There are some surgeons who will charge $15000 for the Brazilian buttlift, and there are some who will charge half of that and provide a better result.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Cost of surgery

+1

Cost of BBL and mommy makeover will depend on surgeon's fee, anesthesia fee, and facility fee.  It varies surgeon to surgeon as well as geographic location and duration of surgery.  BBL may range from $10k-$15k.  Mommy makeover depend on what combination of surgery you will need. Would it be TT with BA or TT with BA and/or Breast lift.... You should have consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon to be evaluated whether you are a good candidate for BBL and mommy makeover and to find out what type of mommy makeover.  Best wishes.

Sugene Kim, MD