How Much Will It Be for a BBL Revision. I'm Not Pleased with my Brazilian Butt Lift Results.

I know I just got it but I also know that when the swelling goes disc itll be smaller...should the revision cost.my doctor took fat from abdominal, back, and flanks. I have more fat in thighs and arms

Repeat Brazilian Butt Lift..........?

+2

It takes about 3 months to see what size your buttocks will be after the Brazilian Butt Lift.  Don't make any decisions as to the need for repeating this procedure until at least that time. 
If you need to repeat the procedure because it didn't work, you need to first try to figure out why the fat all went away or why more of it went away than should have.  Did you do Everything the way your surgeon recommended?  Does your surgeon do this procedure routinely and have consistently good results?   You don't want to go through the procedure all over again only to watch your buttocks shrink to its pre surgery size again.

As far as the cost of repeating the procedure.... Even if it were free, it would be a high price to pay to have it done a second time and still not get the results you are seeking.    Make sure you evaluate what the problem was the first time.   

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Advise you to consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (American Board Of Plastic Surgery), after examination will be able to discuss all your options and timing of the surgery.

Usually waiting 3-6 month before doing another major fat transfer to the buttocks.

Brazilian butt Lift is sculpting the body and the buttocks and surrounding areas.

When to perform a Brazilian butt lift revision

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is beautiful and effective way to contour your torso, create a flat tummy, a small waist, sculpted back, full hips, and round new bottom. In our practice here in Miami, the Brazilian butt lift is one of the most popular procedures. We perform the surgery routinely and have done revisions in patients for a variety of reasons. The most important step is to determine why a revision is necessary in your case. Of importance, is the technique that was used the first time and the areas that have been treated liposuction as well. Be sure that you are working with a plastic surgeon board-certified by the American board of plastic surgery as their experience and judgment will be necessary to determine which areas fat may be collected from and if a advanced type of liposuction, such as ultrasound liposuction will be necessary to obtain the best results in your revision. Finally the technique used for placing the fat is also very important. Review these details with your Dr. carefully. Rest assured that your body is still changing after this procedure and only make a decision for a revision once the swelling and the healing process has subsided.

Pat Pazmino, MD