I Am Looking for Affordable Tummy Tuck Surgery.. Maybe a Cosmetic Surgery School Near Arizona?

I was 230 pounds 2011 and I been losing weight, but can't seam to loose that nasty pooch and lots of loose skin.. I an now in the 170's I am trying to find an affordable plastic surgeon..

+1

There are affordable options everywhere.  You just have to look to find quality at a reasonable price.  You do not want to have to do the surgery twice.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

I Am Looking for Affordable Tummy Tuck Surgery..

+1

Congratulations on your significant weight loss; you should be very proud of this accomplishment.

You will find that the cost of surgery will differ from one geographic area to another, as well as from one practice to another.  You will also find that the cost of surgery vary  depending on exactly what procedure is recommended/performed.
You will be best off doing your due diligence carefully  in the selection of plastic surgeon.  Only in person consultation will provide you with the detailed information you should obtain prior to making any decisions about proceeding with surgery.
I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate him on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.