Looking for Advice About What to Do with my Breasts? Would Like Breasts Like Kim Kardashian's. (photo)

I am in my very young 20's, and have always felt my breasts were not as perky as "normal" people my age and didn't look right. Am I right in this and do I need surgery? If I do go the surgery route, what should I do to "fix" them that doesn't include implants? If I do want implants, what type of implants should I get in addition to any other procedures I need for the most natural look and feel possible (not sitting high or firm at all)? I like Kim K's breasts, shape, and look (see picture goal).

How Can I Improve My Breasts? Want to Look Like Kim Kardashian!

+1

To improve your breast you will need a combination of a breast lift with implant augmentation. You should see a board certified plastic surgeon to determine if this is the best procedure for you.

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Desire to have Kim K's breasts!

+1

As always, only careful examination with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon can answer you question, definitively.  From your pictures, I believe that you are going to require a breast lift and augmentation to obtain the "upper breast pole fullness" that is epitomized by Kim's breasts.  This is not without it's trade-offs, and you should carefully discuss the risks and benefits with your surgeon.  Good luck!

Dustin L. Reid, MD

Implants and look

+1

While you can try to achieve a similar volume, it is impossible to achieve the exact same look. More than likely you may need a lift as well.

Looking for Advice About What to Do with my Breasts? Would Like Breasts Like Kim Kardashian's.

+1

Thanks for posting your photos and one of Kim's. But you can desire her breasts but REALISTICALLY you may not achieve that desire. Best to see ONLY in person evaluations vs doing this over the internet. Seek boarded PSs in your area. Get at least 3 consults and discuss your desires so these in person PSs can advise you for a realistic expectation. Best of luck. 

PS: if you have a mastopexy realize there are incisions and possible scars

Breasts Like Kims

+1

Augmentation Mastopexy.  If you want to have that look, a small implant with a lift would be indicated.  This would give you the fullness she exhibits and position and shape the areola adequately. 

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for an autoaugmentation type of breast lift

+1

From reviewing your photographs it appears that you have a significant degree of asymmetry as well as a moderate degree of breast sagging.  If you are satisfied with your breast volume then you would be a candidate for a breast lift procedure.  Using a dermal pedicle type / auto augmentation procedure you may be able to achieve a greater degree of upper pole fullness as well as a more youthful appearance to your breasts.  

Kim K.-like breasts

+1

Because of your age and no recent large weight loss, you may get the result you wish using only large breast implants.  Eventually, the breast skin will sag enough so that you may wish a lift at that time.

Michael Leff, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Breasts like Kim Kardashian

+1

To achieve a similar look as Kim Kardashian's breasts, you would need a combination of a lift procedure to improve the shape of your breasts and also an augmentation to enhance the volume of your breasts.  However, an in person consultation would be required to give you specific advice.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD

Breast lift vs implants

+1

The primary correction that you need is a breast lift. Ultimately if you like the size of your breasts in a bra you do not need an implant. If you want added volume then add an implant, the size and style would need further consideration.

John P. Stratis, MD
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

Advice Regarding Breast Surgery?

+1

Thank you for the question at pictures.

Although it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination, it seems like you may benefit from some breast lifting at some point. The trade-off with this operation will be additional scars that are not necessary  for breast augmentation patients only. It would also be helpful to see your “goal pictures” without swimming suit.

I would suggest in person consultation  for more precise advice.