For a 4 Week Old Atrophic Scar on the Face- How Soon Would Derma Rolling Be Advised?

I have a 4 week old scar as a result of using a "natural" mole removing paste. Would like to know how soon I can under go derma rolling to lessen the red color and depth of the scar ( approx. 3mm in depth) 10 x 13 mm length and width on the frontal cheek Thanks

Dermaroller may be an option at 4 weeks

+1

It can be used at 4 weeks. But please consult with an expert in the field who can see your scar. It looks like the scar is quite wide and hence you may be left with either a pale patch or a depressed scar or both.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon