I Am 5', 106lb - Would Like to Be a Small D. Is 310cc Okay?

i am quite petite - 5 foot and seven stone 8 - i am a english size 8 clothes - am currently a 32/34 b but would like to be a small d - between 300 and 340 cc has been offered, and suggested the 310 - is this right? it seems to big to me? xx

BEST Way to pick the BEST Breast Implant for me

+1

Regarding: "I Am 5 Foot 7 Stone 8 - Would Like to Be a Small D Been Offerd 310cc is This Right?  i am quite petite - 5 foot and seven stone 8 - i am a english size 8 clothes - am currently a 32/34 b but would like to be a small d - between 300 and 340 cc has been offered, and suggested the 310 - is this right? it seems to big to me?"

your 5'7" 136 pounds frame is not sufficient data to truly advise you on which implant may best take you from your present 23/34B to 34D. Cup sizes are not standardized and are notoriously inaccurate in communicating and measuring breast volume.

Assuming your chest wall has the platform space and slope to accommodate any implant, that your breast skin can stretch to accommodate any implant and that your present B cup breast tissue can cover the rippling of any breast implant and as such ANY implant could be used in you - THE BEST way to pick the ideal implant would be through

1. Digital 3D simulation of your breast and various implants as can be done with Canfield's VECTRA X3 - it is a very expensive tool and many surgeons therefore do not offer it to their patients
2. Use of various sized silicone breast implants in the office to show you an approximation of what you may look like with various implants.

From your rather scarce data, I think the implant volume picked by you may not reach your volumetric goal BUT it MAY look and fit you better. You should get at least another opinion.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Selecting the right breast implant size to go from B cup to D cup

+1

In my opinion, this would be a relatively small implant to achieve your goals. I would try sizers to get a better grasp of you final implant volume.

Picking the best implant for your goals

+1

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning

2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. Even your fitness levels and other relevant criteria are taken into consideration. It is you who will decide what you are comfortable with.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for.

This way your preferences are known and we can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Breast implant size

+1

Hard to say without pictures and a physical exam, but going from a 32/34B to small D may need a bit more volume than 310cc. However, your breast dimensions also need to be considered. You should know that even with best planning, it may be hard to get an exactly "small D cup" result.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS
Ohio Plastic Surgeon

Choosing the right implants

+1

Without a physical exam it is very difficult to tell you what is the best implant for you.  The choice for implants depends upon the patient desire, and their anatomy.

I Am 5 Foot 7 Stone 8 - Would Like to Be a Small D Been Offerd 310cc is This Right?

+1

My GUESS is NO, but no photos very hard to advise. I recommend at least a 400 cc HP. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski