What Foods Should I Eat to Facilitate Fat Survival Before a Brazillian Butt Lift?

Specific Foods to Eat for Fat Survival after Brazilian Buttlift

+2

I do not recommend any specific foods.  I recommend a balanced diet, and I recommend that you maintain a stable weight.

Brazilian Butt diet

+1

A well balanced, healthy diet is always the best thing in preparation for any surgery, and also in the post-operative phase. 

There are no foods that will help prepare for BBL

+1

There are no foods that will help you prior to your BBL to preserve your fat. The key is to be at your normal weight - do not gain weight for this. If your surgeon says to gain weight in preparation, then they don't understand the science behind the procedure and you may want to get another opinion. Fat survival really comes down to how the fat is harvested and how it is injected. I personally don't even think that sitting down right after surgery makes any difference in fat survival.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/body/buttock-lift-augmentation-new-york-city/

Foods

+1

Diet has no effect on the survival of fat transfer. I would avoid foods with high salt and gaining any kind of weight. This will make your recovery harder