I Developed Subconjunctivital Hemorrhage on my Left Eye with Very Inflamed Tear Duct That Side is Extremely Swollen 17 Post Op?

17 days post op with tear duct redness

+1

You did not mention what type of surgery you had. If you have redness and pain it is best to see your surgeon ASAP.

See specialist

+1

What kind of surgery did you have?  Discuss with your surgeon and consider seeing an ophthalmologist or oculoplastic specialist.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Problems with Left Eye after Rhinoplasty

+1

I would recommend an exam by your plastic surgeon to determine the nature of the problem and whether or not there is some element of resolution.  If this not improving, an exam by an ophthalmologist may be indicated.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA