Liposuction of Saddlebag Area and Now It Looks Bigger Than Ever - is It Just Swelling?

+1

If you are within the first 3 months, there is likely swelling that will resolve to some extent.  Ask your surgeon how much was removed.  This will give you an idea.  If you need a revision, find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction and liposuction revision procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.      Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1

Unfortunately without pictures I can not advise. Please post pictures so we can address the issues you have.  Best Wishes

James E. Murphy, MD, FACS
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction swelling

+1

Thank you for asking about your liposuction result.

Unfortunately I cannot answer your question without more liposuction information.

Before/after liposuction photographs, knowing how much fat was removed and how long ago would help.Best wishes.