After Removing Cast, Nostrils Are the Same and Still Having Breathing Difficulties? (photo)

I have difficult breathing in my right side nostril , and doctor said he will also make it ok , but after removing the cast my nostril is the same as before and still breathing difficlties ( holding nostril out with hand relief it completely ) . Would more cartilage grafts correcting this ? and will my nose ever be ok ? do i need one more revison ?

Right Sided Breathing Difficulties after Rhinoplasty

+1

You are early in recovery, and you still have swelling.  You may have much better breathing in a few weeks.  Did you have external valve collapse with grafts there or internal nasal valve collapse with grafts there?