Can I have prp lip injection 2 wks after restylane injection?

I've done prp lip injection before and it really worked but it was temporary because I know it's not a filler. I did not see results with restylane. I only used 1/2 syringe I was just hoping if I could get better results with restylane inj and prp 1 wk after and with both together i was hoping that will last me 6 months with better results

Restylane in the Lips

+1
½ cc of Restylane or any filler is a very small amount, especially if you are injecting the entire lip. I would recommend using 1cc of filler to see better enhancement of your lips as well as injecting PRP.

I would recommend injecting the Restylane and PRP at the same time. When you inject them both together the PRP enhances the results of the filler and prolongs the life of the filler generally for an additional 4-6 months.

It is important to consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist with plenty of experience with lip augmentation.

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

+1
Yes I would have no issue with that combination. But lasting 6 months is a dream in my opinion but dreams do come true....

Restylane and PRP

+1
You are correct that PRP is not a filler and it doesn't usually yield great results in the lips because it's not a plumper. 1/2 syringe of Restylane is a VERY small amount, hence your lack of results. A 1ml syringe of Restylane is about a teaspoon of material. So 1/2 a syringe is half that. Which means you are not going to get great results because it's a minimal amount of liquid volume. You need more Restylane.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD