Flying Long Distances After BBL?

I am from Australia and want to have a Brazilian Butt Lift. As this procedure is not commonly performed here Down Under, I will be travelling Stateside for my op. After reading up on the recommendations regarding not sitting for 2-3 weeks after the procedure, I am a bit concerned about the flight home ruining my results. I plan to stay and recover for 2 weeks before flying back to Australia. It is a long flight; do you have any suggestions on how to sit on the plane and preserve my new curves?

Long Flight After BBL

+2

Great question.  I'm glad you have already planned on 2 weeks stateside after your procedure.  After the two week period most patients are able to sit on a cushion (try a breastfeeding cushion like the Boppy pillow) for short periods. Some international flights offer seats that recline fully into a bed.  No matter what you choose, be sure to get up frequently during the flight-this will also lower your risk of developing a blood clot in the legs.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

There are several issues to consider.

Healing after Brazilian Butt Lift takes about 3 weeks, depending on how many sites of liposuction is done. Then how to sit. Sitting on a doughnut is possible.However your major concern should be what if complications occur, who will take care of the complications? then the long flight home after major surgery there is a high risk of deep venous thrombosis and pulmonary emboli.