Flying Before Fixing a Broken Nose?

I was in a car accident and broke my nose in 3 places, how soon can I fly? The doctor said the bones would go back together by themselves, but I need to fly very soon, but I will be flying privately. What suggestions do you have for flying privately, and when should I see a plastic surgeon or ENT? I am finding it hard to believe I wont need surgery to realign my nose. I can breathe ok, through the swelling but when I move around alot it gets harder to breathe. I would appreciate any help, I have never broken my nose before and I dont know what to do next.

Flying with broken nose

It is not necessary to fix a broken nose if you don't suffer from any functional issues, although it sounds like you do. 

Flying is okay with a broken nose, though make sure to bring something along that can alleviate any breathing issues as you take off or land.