Flying After Lipo Short Distance?

I am having lipo of the flanks and back, my surgeon has rx me lovenox 80 and teds, not a smoker, no bc, healthy.... is it ok to fly home on day 3 post op, flight 1hr 30 min Thanks

Flying after liposuction

+1

I am extremely conservative and would not be happy with a patient flying three days postop.  Your swelling will be just past its maximum and you should be in a compression garment.  Although the flight is short, you will have to go through airport security and sit for at least 90 minutes, assuming that there will not be a delay.  I personally would prefer for you to wait another few days.

Flying after liposuction is not a problem.

+1

In uncomplicated liposuction I cannot see a reason not to fly. There might be some temporary aggravation of swelling as a cabin pressure altitude is kept around 7000 feet in a commercial airliner.

Flying After Lipo Short Distance?

+1

If you are in good health and had just a few areas of liposuction, I am not sure of the reason for high dose lovenox?  But you should be find to fly a 90 minute flight. 

All the best.