Melanoma of Nail Bed? (photo)

symptoms: irregular shaped brown spot on proximal area of nail cuticle with no skin extension, one color with one thin transverse extension confined only to nail itself. History of distal phallange trauma (middle finger) don't remember slamming my nail though (didn't pay attention). Only presense of solid medium brown color. Caucasian and personal history of two dysplastic nevus, both removed. last full body check in sept found no abnormalities. Sorry for bad pic.

Melanoma of nailbed?

+1
The internet is not the place for diagnosis. I recommend that you see a board certified dermatologist for a consultation and, if necessary a biopsy. For definitive treatment, you should then seea plastic surgeon. Hope this helps. Dr K