Fluid Retention 10 Weeks After Smart Lipo?

I had smart lipo under my bellybutton 10 weeks ago and i seem to be retaining a lot of fluid, which has worsened noticeably in the past 2 weeks. i also have a defined horizontal line about 6cm under my bellybutton as of the procedure. I only wore the elastic bandage for 5 days, could this have anythig to do with a bad recovery? I am definitely bigger than i was prior to the procedure. How do i make this better, and is it normal after 10 weeks??

Swelling after liposuction

While swelling is fairly common, this much swellign that you describe may not be. It would be best to get an evaluation.