Fluid Retention 10 Weeks After Smart Lipo?

I had smart lipo under my bellybutton 10 weeks ago and i seem to be retaining a lot of fluid, which has worsened noticeably in the past 2 weeks. i also have a defined horizontal line about 6cm under my bellybutton as of the procedure. I only wore the elastic bandage for 5 days, could this have anythig to do with a bad recovery? I am definitely bigger than i was prior to the procedure. How do i make this better, and is it normal after 10 weeks??

Swelling after liposuction

+1

While swelling is fairly common, this much swellign that you describe may not be. It would be best to get an evaluation.