Fluid 3 Weeks After TT?

I had at full tummy tuck on May 10th. Now it's almost been almost 4 weeks, I have tons of fluid, more than I ever have although this is the longest I have went without seeing my PS. I don't feel like I have been doing too much but the fluid is my entire belly-not just lower. My question is...is this normal to have so much fluid? Can I get sick from this much fluid? When will I be normal again? It's only been 6 days since my last draining and I feel nauseous and tired. Do I have an infection?

Tummy tuck fluid accumulation

+1

Dear Amanda,

I encourage you to seek physical examination with your surgeon. Build-up of fluids should not be disregarded and I am sure that your surgeon will provide you with the best solution.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Complications after Tummy Tuck?

+1

Based on the number of questions you have I think you would be best served  seeking follow-up with your plastic surgeon  earlier than scheduled. He will be in the best position to evaluate and/or treat any fluid accumulation and to rule out infection.