Will Fluid Pockets Go Away After Smart Lipo?

After 2 mths; I still have fluid pockets in my lower ab after Smart Lipo. Was perfectly flat immediately following procedure and I was so excited. I'm concerned I'll always look like this with uneven lower ab and a pocket of spongy fluid! Looked great at first but got progressively worse with fluid. What have I done? This doesn't even look like I had it done now. Should I return to the doctor or give it more time?

Swelling after liposuction

+1

You should see your doctor to determine if further use of compression garments are appropriate, or if you have a pocket of fluid that should be drained, such as a seroma. They will need to examine you to determine this.