Do I Need To Drain This Fluid After Reduction?

Is there any way to get rid of the fluid quickly? I do not remotely look like I have had a breast reduction and I can hear the fluid gurgling around. Where does this fluid go? Could I get water pills? Would you recommend having the PS drain them? I am so desparte and depressed about this so called reduction...

Fluid in breasts after reduction

+2

WIthout an exam I can not say what is appropriate.  How long after surgery are you?  How much fluid is it?  Best to be seen in person.

Any significant amount of free fluid in the breasts after breast reduction should be drained.

+1

From the description I'm not so certain that there is enough fluid below the wound to require drainage. This is something you should bring to the attention of your plastic surgeon.