Will a flu shot impair my recovery from augmentation?

I am 24 days post op augmentation and I'm traveling abroad for Christmas and New Year's Eve,,,,would it hamper my recovery to get a flu shot ? I don't need any other complications with them since one is a lot smaller and shaped very different than the other. Thank you to whomever takes the time to respond.

BBA

+1
I don't know to be honest.  I doubt it but you should ask your PS if they are concerned or have an issue with it.

Breast Augment

+1

Great question, I had no idea but could not find any scientific answer so I guess the only answer is I dont know. If a patient of mine asked if she could have a flu shot I would say yes if that helps, ask your PS!

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC