How Soon Can I Get a Flu Shot After Blepharoplasty? I Am Very Prone to Flu So the Sooner the Better. Thank You!

No contraindication that is known

As far as we know, there are no contraindications to having a flu shot and then having surgery. It makes sense to ask your surgeon, however, as ultimately he/she should make the final decision.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Flu shot after blepharoplasty

I am not aware of any reason why you could not have your flu shot immediately.  I agree that I would run that by your surgeon first, but I can't imagine that it would be an issue.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Flu shot

Check with your surgeon first, but to my knowledge there is no issues with flu shots and eyelid surgery.