How Soon Can I Get a Flu Shot After Blepharoplasty? I Am Very Prone to Flu So the Sooner the Better. Thank You!

No contraindication that is known

+1

As far as we know, there are no contraindications to having a flu shot and then having surgery. It makes sense to ask your surgeon, however, as ultimately he/she should make the final decision.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Flu shot after blepharoplasty

+1

I am not aware of any reason why you could not have your flu shot immediately.  I agree that I would run that by your surgeon first, but I can't imagine that it would be an issue.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Flu shot

+1

Check with your surgeon first, but to my knowledge there is no issues with flu shots and eyelid surgery.

Shahriar Mabourakh, MD, FACS
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon