How Often Should I Be Flossing While I'm in Invisalign?

2X/day

+2

One of the benefits of having invisalign is that you do not have wires bonded on your teeth impeding your oral hygiene.  You should be able to do everything you did before you were given the trays and had the buttons placed on your teeth.  I'd floss in the moring and before you went to bed.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Flossing while in Invisalign

+2

Simple - same as always. Floss your teeth once per day thoroughly. Also have your teeth cleaned professionally at the same recommended interval.

Have fun.

Mickey Bernstein, DDS
Memphis Cosmetic Dentist

Flossing and Invisalign

+1

Wearing insivalign should not change the way you normally floss and brush. You do not eat with them in. You would brush and floss every time you eat and then but the invisalign back in place. If you had wires and brackets you would be spending a lot more time trying to dislodge the food from your teeth! Count your lucky stars you are wearing invisalign!

Robert Fields, DDS
Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Flossing with invisalign

+1

I normally recommend my patients who are wearing invisalign floss as often as they brush which should be after they eat every meal. 

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist