Ugly Chicken Pox/bug Bite Dark Spot/scars Can Chemical Peels or Laser Removal Take Care of This? (photo)

Is it impossible for these to completely go away... I absolutely hate them. I havent worn dresses or shorts outside since middle school in 2004. I want to model, wear shorts, bikinis comfortably. Im African America but, my skin is kind of light and it shows. my boyfriend sais I shouldnt care what people think and he's right but, this is what I think... If I think it looks bad I know someone else will. Fast solutions please within a few months or up to 1 year if possible.

Melarase and MelaPeel combination therapy for dark spots on the legs

+1

I would begin treating these dark spots with Melarase cream twice daily, followed by once monthly MelaPeel treatments. 

Spots

+1

These hyper pigmented spots on the lower extremities are very tough to fade. I would allow a lot of time to pass

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

These are very difficult to treat

+1

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but there is no great or fast way to fix this. Your spots are deposition of pigment resulting from some sort of inflammatory process such as a bug bite. The pigment takes very long to fade. As much as I love lasers, in my experiences they do not do well with these types of marks. The same is for chemical peels. 

Omar Ibrahimi, MD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon