Two Nose Jobs Thinking of a Third for a Bulbous Nose? (photo)

ive had two nose jobs and both did not satisfy my needs. i spoke with a surgeon who said he could perform lipo on my nose skin to shrink it, at this point im either going to get one last surgery or give up and live with my nose, is this procedure possible and is there any hope for a smaller nose? its been 3 years since my last nose job

Bulbous Tip

+2

Hi,

What you need to correct the bulbous tip is cartilage grafting and tip defatting under direct vision. This is not liposuction but the fat can be removed under direct vision.

Dr.S.

Nose Surgery

+2

I have never heard of liposuction to the nose. This doctor who is suggesting that does not understand rhinoplasty or liposuction.

Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (American Board of Plastic Surgery) for a consultation

Liposuction for the Nose?

+1

A surgeon can remove fibrofatty tissue from a nose, but this is generally not done through liposuction.  You thick skin envelope is preventing the results you seek to some degree.  An exam and frontal views would be helpful to determine if another rhinoplasty should be considered.

It is best to get a second opinion.

+1

You may want to get a second opinion on this one.  Make sure you go to a Board Certified PS, probably one who specializes in rhinoplasty.  Some places charge for revision surgery consultations, but is usually applied towards surgery.  It is worth going to someone with great  before and after photos and positive reviews. 

Lipsuction of nose?

+1

That is a new one for me!  I have never heard of liposuction of the nose.  Usually tip refinement can be achieved in other ways.