Anyone Take Tricare?

I am currently looking for a plastic surgeon. I live in Pensacola, FL but I'm willing to drive quite a ways to find a Dr who can help me. My breasts are very uneven (36D & 36B) and the amount of discrepancy causes a great deal of social concern for me. The procedure I want to do is to reduce the larger breast to the size and shape of the smaller breast and then place the same or similar size implants on each side. I already have Tricare authorization, now all I need is a surgeon.

Hi There,

Here is a link the board certified doctors in your area who are qualified to perform Breast Augmentation.

Hopefully this helps!

Most insurance carriers have a list of participating surgeons, and that would certainly be your best bet. Otherwise--

RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.

Thank your for your question, best wishes.