How to Treat Laser Hair Removal Burns?

I had laser hair removal and the burns were not so bad but the went from dark to light so now I have light spots on my arm ... I read hydroquinone is good for burns but since mine are light don't know what to use ...

Laser Hair Removal Burns

+1

Thank you for your question. They should repigment back in over time.  This  should be temporary, as long as the injury was not too deep. Make sure to avoid the sun and wear daily sunblock. Get evaluated by a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon for an evaluation and  advice on the time period to wait and a plan of action. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist