Specialists in African American Rhinoplasty in Florida?

I am an African American male that lives in Florida. I have a very wide nasal bridge and a very bulbous nasal tip that is poorly refined. I was searching to see if there are any experienced surgeons in the Florida area that specialize in African American Rhinoplasty.

African American Rhinoplasty Surgeon

+2

I would suggest you start off searching for board certified facial plastic surgeons who have experience in cosmetic nose reshaping. Specifically, you should search for those with proven expertise in ethnic rhinoplasty. 

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

African American Rhinoplasty

+1

Practicing in Miami, quite a number of the rhinoplasty surgeries I perform are on patients of African ethnicity.  There are a variety of
techniques that are particularly effective, such as the use of columellar cartilage struts, building up of the profile with GoreTex, and nasal narrowing.  Properly performed, rhinoplasty surgery can create significant cosmetic improvements as desired.

Jeffrey Epstein, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for African-American

+1

There are many good surgeons in Florida that can perform rhinoplasty for African-American patients. One way to begin finding one is to go to the ASAPS or ASPS websites and look for a board certified surgeon

Who Specializes in African American Rhinoplasty in Florida?

+1

In my opinion, start by identifying board certified plastic surgeons and facial plastic surgeons in your area. See if Rhinoplasty is frequently performed by the surgeon, review sample photos on their websites and speak to the office concerning the areas of the doctor's expertise. After narrowing down the choices, plan on seeing the surgeons who you feel are a good fit for your needs. The consultation is the final stage, where you get to fully explain your concerns and hear from the surgeon what your options are and what can likely be accomplished with surgery. You would like your surgeon to be approachable and communicative as well as skilled, if possible. Depending upon where you live in Florida, there are a great many talented surgeons performing Rhinoplasty. Follow the steps above and you are likely to find someone who can help you attain your goals. Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO