How do I get rid of unsightly bumps on my face caused by one silicone injection?

It's hard to get a picture close-up and from the side, but is there ANYTHING that will help get rid of these of these unsightly bumps. I had it done fifteen years ago and emerged 2 years ago. One was so twisted and the doctor just happen to hit it in the right place and the silicone came out. This bothers me terribly. Are there any "triggers" that make them worse? I'd like some help before my granddaughters wedding. Thank you.

Removal of silicone from the face and body

+1
Our office specializes in filler complications and the removal of silicone from the face and body. Some subcutaneous silicone granuloma are difficult to remove whereas others may be much easier. A consultation will help determine if you are a candidate for surgery. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS
Los Angeles