Would Having a Lower Body Lift Ruin the Results of a Prior BBL?

I have an appt to have BBL done however I am considering having a 'butt & thigh lift", if I have the BBL done now & I'm not completely satisified with the results I am thinking of having a butt/thigh (inner & outer) LIFT within the next year or two. Would having the lift done after a BBL decrease the buttocks? And is it possible for the lift to change the shape of my rear? Or would it only enhance the results? Just wondering what order to do these procedures in or to do them together.

+2

A lower body lift will tighten the buttock and likely will decrease the apparent volume increase from the BBL. Without photos this is not possible to assess at all. 

At the time of the lift, fat can be harvested from the tissue to be removed and used to augment the BBL. Depending upon how much fat is available, this may more than make up for the "loss" that occurs with skin tightening. 

There are techniques of buttock life that use the tissue that might otherwise be discarded for auto-augmentation of the buttock, and it may be that this is a better choice now.

An in person evaluation will give you a much more useful idea of the possibilities than what you might get in the way of on-line advice. RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.

Thanks and best wishes. 

Lower Body Lift

+1

Am I right that by BBL you mean Broad Band Light treatment?

A buttock and thigh lift will not alter the results of broad band light treatment.