Can I Loosen the Butt Area Before Having a Bbl?

I have read reviews where surgeons could not add more cc's because the patient butt area was too tight or the skin would not stretch. Many patients have a hard time achieving their desired amount of cc's and in result they wound up having multiple surgeries such as 2nd and 3rd round bbl's or touch ups. Can I Loosen the Butt Area Before Having a Bbl?

+1

I would not worry about this as this will likely not be an issue unless you have a previous area of scar or deformity that restricts the fat to that area.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Much of the grafting result depends upon the techniques utilized and the postoperative care.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA