Can You Recommend a Good Liposuction Surgeon in Florida?

With good prices?

Good Liposuction Surgeon in Florida

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point to find qualified surgeons. Dr. Cory Lawler and  Dr. Roxanne Guy are 2 possibilities. Consult with 2 - 3 surgeons in your area to find the best option for you. If you come to South Florida, I would invite you for a free and private consultation.

There are good plastic surgeons right there in Brevard County who do great liposuction

+1

In Melbourne there is Dr. Mauricio Castellon, Roxanne Guy, Cory Lawler and Victoria Vitale-Lewis who are all Board Certified Plastic Surgeons and I am sure can do good liposuction. Give them a call. If you want to travel you could come up here to Daytona Beach where I have a AAAASF certified out patient surgery facility with Board Certified Anesthesiologists. We love doing liposuction and have been doing it since the early 80's.

Carl W. 'Rick' Lentz III, MD