Ask a doctor

In Search of a Referral to a Reputable "Revision" Othamologist Ocuploplastic Surgeon?

I am in search of a referral to reputable "revision" othamologist oculoplastic surgeon who practices in Florida. I have had an upper eyelift. Providing me some names would be appreciated!

Doctor Answers (1)

Reputable Oculoplastic Revision Specialist


       If you visit the website of the board certified oculoplastic specialists (, you can find one in your area.  That is the best I can do, sorry.  I practice in Los Angeles.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 240 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.