I Need a Perineorraphy Because my 2nd Degree Tear Did Not Heal Correctly. Can I Have Another Baby Vaginally?

I have heard some people say you should not have a perineorraphy until you are done having kids b/c the next delivery could cause scar tissue. Others have said that most people do wait until after done having kids, but it's ok to have another. It won't hurt anything down there. Which is it? When I have my 2nd one, will they be able to repair me again just as well? Thanks

Perineorrhaphy before done having children

+1

After a 2nd degree tear you already have scar tissue unless it was repaired corectly on the spot.  It is ok to proceed with a perinorrhaphy now to not only enjoy the advantages until (who knows when) you have your next child but also it may not necessarily tear again.  Glad to help...RAS