I Just Had Crowns 3 Weeks Ago and Don't Like the Color..they Are a Grayish Yellow. How Do I Get my Dentist to Redo Them?

Newly made crowns too gray

+1

Did you get to look at your crowns before to see if you liked the color? It sounds like there may be a communication issue between you and your dentist and it would be best to discuss it with him/her. He/She may not even know that you are not happy with them. I would talk about it with your dentist and see what happens.

Mississauga Cosmetic Dentist

How Do I Get my Dentist to Redo

+1

You should have had the opportunity to see the crowns in your mouth and approve or reject the color.  If your dentist did not do this and cemented the crowns permanently without your consent, they should be redone.

Norwalk Cosmetic Dentist