Florida, Georgia, and Alabama Rhinoplasty Doctor Recommendations

I have strongly considered (my entire life) having Rhinoplasty to narrow my nose and create more symmetrical nostrils (they are drastically differet sizes as viewed fron beneath my nose). I have had horrible sinus problems all my life, so I also wonder if I have a deviated septum. I'm looking for a qualified plastic surgeon that specializes in Rhinoplasty, not just general plastic surgery. Probably like most other people, I'm afraid of someone making me look worse after the surgery. Can anyone recommend to me some well-respected Rhinoplasty specialists in the Florida, Georgia, and Alabama area? Thank you in advance!

Florida Rhinoplasty Surgeons

+2

Dear Newnose

I notice some turf wars forming and I will avoid getting into that. Both plastic surgeons and ENT's (many who also do facial plastic surgery) do nasal surgery. Make sure the surgeon is board certified by their respective board and can show you a variety of pre and post-operative photos. You might ask if you can speak to one of the patients (be careful because of HIPAA laws). Ask you primary care doctor if he or she can recommend someone and finally go on several consultations until you find one who is right for you whether they be plastic surgery or Ear,Nose, and Throat/Facial Plastic Surgery. You can find the names through the websites listed in other answers to get the names of doctors in your area.

Good Luck in your search.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Don't forget the ABFPRS and AAFPRS.

+1

I'm sure Dr. Nahai also meant to mention checking out these websites, too:

• AAFPRS (American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery)
    • website: www.aafprs.org
  • ABFPRS (American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery)
    • website: www.abfprs.org

--DCP

David C. Pearson, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon